La Fosse Insights
Their leadership team have helped grow small businesses to point of acquisition as well as having worked for some of the largest technology companies in the world.
Your training and career development couldn't be in better hands! It already has lots of examples of graduates joining, and within 18-24 months reaching team leadership or management level.
Technology/Digital/Executice ITLas Fosse's search practice covers the entire Technology & Digital Ecosystem: Technology, digital and Executive leadership.
- Technology - Telecom & Infrastructure Service Providers, Technology Software Vendors and Consultancies.
- Digital - Consumer & Multichannel, Content and Digital
- Executive IT - Corporate IT Leadership for SME to Large Global
La Fosse Associates are experts in helping CIO/CTOs to build outstanding leadership teams. It operates across all functions including strategy, business change & transformation, architecture, business partnering and service delivery.
La Fosse Associates specialise in providing contract and permanent technical specialists and middle management recruitment services across all functional areas. This includes Software Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Infrastructure and Support specialists.
La Fosse Associates is a rapidly growing company and are always interested in speaking to outstanding people.
The amount of experience is not important; it focuses simply on values and desire and will not compromise in either of these two areas. From a values perspective La Fosse seeks people who have integrity, are sincere and caring in their dealings with others and have a real passion for delivering an outstanding service. In terms of desire La Fosse wants individuals who push themselves to be the best they can all of the time. Its rate of growth and ambition means that it needs people with considerable career headroom. Put simply, La Fosse are looking to hire the top 10% who are able, and want, to progress quickly.
Uniquely, LFA is committed to gifting 40% of the equity over time to the people who help grow the firm, clearly representing an opportunity for significant personal wealth creation.
How La Fosse are DifferentLa Fosse Associates offers a fundamentally different recruitment proposition to the rest of the marketplace and below are the key areas in which it is unique unique.
Top to Bottom
- La Fosse recruits top to bottom in an organisation on a permanent and contract basis.
- Its clients appreciate this 'one-stop shop' approach and it allows both parties to develop a more effective relationship.
Innovative Candidate Generation
- Use a wide variety of channels to generate candidates (Internet, advertising, search, networking, database search).
- The result is that La Fosse is consistently able to present more effective shortlists of candidates.
- La Fosse offers free on-boarding coaching sessions for all successful senior candidates via a qualified coach.
- La Fosse is committed to providing a complimentary support network (through Career Seminars) to all.
- They take time to help people with all aspects of job hunting and career management, bringing more candidates to the firm and increasing credibility and profile in the marketplace.
- La Fosse sees outstanding delivery as a given and have an enviable track record of success with its client base.
- It has an extensive list of client testimonials.
- All of La Fosse's senior consultants have at least ten years technology recruitment experience behind them, which gives provides a unique network and capability from which to deliver.
- La Fosse have the ownership and equity of the organisation spread across the employees, benefiting its clients with a higher quality and better motivated team of people working for them.
- La Fosse runs high calibre thought leadership events on a regular basis. This helps it to keep up to date with the latest thinking, ensuring that it continues to build its candidate networks and allows it to put something back.
- La Fosse is committed to donating to a variety of designated charities on an ongoing basis.
- La Fosse operates a tree planting scheme that enables it to exist without leaving a carbon footprint.
There is much evidence to suggest that coaching for new starters makes a significant difference to their motivation and to the speed with which they settle in and start to contribute.
Training is extensive and takes the form of experiential learning, workshop and classroom style teaching, coaching and mentoring. This training continues as you progress, to ensure you continue to be successful.