What you need to know about Reply
Reply's offer is aimed at fostering the success of its customers through the introduction of innovation along the whole economic digital chain. Given its knowledge of specific solutions and due to a consolidated experience, Reply addresses the main core issues of the various industrial sectors. Reply services include Consulting, System Integration and Digital Services. Reply's offer covers three areas of competence: Processes, Applications and Technologies.
As a graduate, Reply is the place to meet an incredible variety of enthusiastic, passionate, ideas-driven people, who want to make a difference and have a major impact.
What will you be doing at Reply
This role is based within Portaltech Reply, Reply's specialists in the implementation of the hybris ecommerce platform, multichannel consulting services, system integration, service management and hybris hosting. Portaltech have delivered over 30 ecommerce projects for market leading B2C and B2B brands and retailers including: TUI, Iceland Foods, Costco Wholesale, O2, Vodafone, Royal Mail, Phones4U, H3G and Monsoon & Accessorize. In a nutshell, Reply want you to:
What are Reply Looking for?
- Design and explore new solutions
- Break new ground
- Challenge the status quo
- Use the latest technologies
Reply are looking for talented Computer Science or Business computing graduates with, or expecting to achieve, a first class honours degree. Preferably you'll have interests in Business Process improvement and a desire to get involved in strategic technology programmes. You'll also need to have strong communications skills and love the idea of travelling internationally.
What will the main responsibilities be?
What skills do I need to have?
- Client projects / engagements with Business and IT stakeholders to understand and define requirements which will shape the delivery of IT solutions and projects.
- Assisting with the definition of client business and IT strategies covering a number of current topics such across the Multichannel and eCommerce domain.
- Analysing clients business operating models and help identify areas of improvement
- Analysing and document business processes linking back to the business operating model
- Business requirements investigation and definition for projects, and translating these into functional designs and detailed strategic roadmaps.
- Review and editing of requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications.
- Business event/scenario modelling
- Business case production including business, technical and financial feasibility assessments.
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Support project management activities in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
Reply would like to have knowledge in:
What sort of person do I need to be?
- A First Class Honours Degree in Computer Science or Business Computing
- Any knowledge of Workflow / Process / Web / Agile / IT / Requirements Gathering / UML / Visio
As well as being technically strong you'll need to have
- Good inter-personal skills
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentational skills
- Independent, with the capacity of assume responsibilities without being asked
- Intellectual curiosity (thought leader / product developer)
- Self-starter and ambitious
- Global horizon / multi-cultural outlook