LOOKING TO START A CAREER IN IT CONSULTING?
LOOKING TO WORK ALONGSIDE AND LEARN FROM TECH INDUSTRY EXPERTS?
Reply has some fantastic opportunities for ambitious, talented and driven graduates with a 2.1 degree or higher looking to start their Consultancy career. We are offering graduate roles and supported training across a variety of consulting domains including:
- Systems Integration
- Application Management
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED GRADUATES WHO:
- Have a minimum 2.1 Computer Science, or Technology related degree
- Design and explore new solutions
- Break new ground
- Challenge the status quo
- Have a passion for the latest technologies.
AS A GRADUATE WITH REPLY YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN:
- Development/configuration of new systems and applications on the basis of detailed specifications
- Design, coding and debugging of applications
- Defining and documenting operating procedures
- Understanding technical design specificationsand translating them into implementation
- Supporting the general delivery process on projects, helping the customer with on-site support activities
- Understanding and analysing a client's organisation/operationand requirements in order to produce recommendations, technical design documents and time/cost estimates
WHAT SKILLS ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Ideally we would like you to have knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Excellent verbal and written English skills;
- Java/.Net development;
- Dynamic HTML;
- Relational Databases
- Security & Networks