ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A ROLE WITH SCOPE FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL?
LOOKING FOR A ROLE IN A SUCCESSFUL GLOBAL TECH FIRM?
Are you a recent graduate with a 2.1 degree in Computer Science and looking for a role in a highly successful technology consultancy with the opportunity to travel internationally? Then @Logistics Reply, Reply's specialist arm that focuses on changing the way the world moves, is the place for you.
You'll be on the frontline, helping deliver projects across an enviable list of large clients like Fiat and Ferrari. Specifically, you'll be joining as a Graduate Consultant within @Logistics? Supply Chain Management Warehouse and e-commerce solutions team.
AS A GRADUATE WITH @LOGISTICS REPLY YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN:
- Development/configuration of new systems on the basis of detailed specifications
- Design, coding and debugging of applications
- Define and document operating procedures
- Develop accurate application test conditions and certify the software
- Cooperate, with recommendations and suggestions, to the technological and applicative development of the product
- Understand technical design specifications at high level and translate them into implementation details
- Support the delivery process, helping the customer with classroom and on-the-job training and on-site support activities
- Understand and analyse client's organization/operation and requirements to produce recommendations, high level technical design documents and time/cost estimates
WHAT RE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Talented Computer Science graduates with a minimum 2.1 degree
- Good knowledge of at least one relational DBMS (Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, etc.) and of SQL language. The knowledge of Oracle relational DBMS and of basic concepts of database tuning will be considered a plus
- Good knowledge / Experience of procedural programming. The knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL will be considered a plus
- Good inter-personal, analytical, reporting and presentational skills
- Independent, with the capacity of assume responsibilities without being asked
- Intellectual curiosity (thought leader / product developer)
- Self-starter and ambitious
- Global horizon / multi-cultural outlook