Reply is a leading Consulting, Systems Integration and Application Management company, specialising in the creation and implementation of solutions based on new communication networks and digital media.
Reply?s offer is aimed at fostering the success of its customers through the introduction of innovation along the whole economic digital chain. Given its knowledge of specific solutions and due to a consolidated experience, Reply addresses the main core issues of the various industrial sectors.
Based on a network of companies specialized by service offering, Reply combines the planning and organizational capacity of a large corporation with the flexibility and dynamism typical of specialist companies.
The team provides HR services, as part of Shared Services, to 16 small UK companies and 3 in Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands and France, in all a population of 550 people. The HR Admin Assistant has responsibility for administering the full employee lifecycle, from issuing offers and contracts of employment and on-boarding to handling leavers? administration. There will be opportunities to get involved in employee relations issues as well as more strategic HR topics such as appraisals and talent management.
Employee Lifecycle and Administration
- Issuing offer letters and contracts of employment to new hires and communicating with new starters prior to their joining
- Obtaining all required paperwork ? work permits, passports, driving licences for new and existing employees
- Manage the pre-Employment Screening process with our provider, including references, using online reference checking system
- Act as Authorising Officer for company?s Visa Sponsorship License. Responsible for ensuring all information is tracked and valid for all migrant workers, and keeping abreast of changes in legislation
- Managing six-week calls, probationary period paperwork and process
- Maintenance and management of HR information management system
- Identifying any trends in sickness absence and escalating where necessary and managing sickness absence process
- Managing maternity and paternity leave and pay
- Processing leavers including calculating holiday allowance and all related paperwork, conducting some exit interviews
- First line support for employees, senior managers and key stakeholders on HR policies and procedures
- Supporting HR Manager and Senior HR Officer in managing disciplinary, grievance, TUPE transfer and consultation meetings
- Owner of Staff Handbook and responsible for updating and improving it according to legislation and best practice
Compensation & Benefits
- Administration of all company benefits
- Payroll preparation including: starter, leavers, benefits information and employee changes
- Working alongside the Senior HR Officer to implement the roll out of government initiative of auto-enrolment
- Providing individual members of staff with information relating to pay and other benefits, pension scheme entitlements and Family Friendly policies
What we're looking for
- BA/BSc in a business-related subject, ideally HR Management, with a grade of 2:1 minimum.
- Ideally MA in HR Management.
- Experience in HR is not essential but previous experience supporting an admin function would be preferable.
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English, and fluency in another European language a plus (ideally French or Dutch).
- A keen interest in providing HR advice to employees and managers alike.
- Conscientious and detail-oriented.
- Can-do attitude, flexible and a friendly approachable nature.
- The ability to explain complex issues simply and clearly.
- Able to work and stay calm under pressure.