ARE YOU A RECENT GRADUATE WITH A PASSION FOR PROGRAMMING? WANT TO JOIN A YOUNG, DYNAMIC, FAST PACED AND INNOVATIVE COMPANY?
Reply has some fantastic opportunities for ambitious, talented and driven graduates who have obtained a 2.1 degree or higher in Computer Science or Technology looking to start their Consultancy career.
You will be enrolled in an intensive training program encompassing a mixture of classroom and project based learning with some of the leading names across retail, entertainment, travel and many more. We are looking to invest in the right individuals and provide a solid grounding for a successful start in the consulting domain! By joining Reply you will be part of a fast growing network of specialist consultancies!
As part of the Reply SpA Group, we have the technical breadth and resources to commit to the design and implementation of complex digital channels and, as the digital business channel becomes the most important business channel and the market matures, our performance optimisation services will allow our customers to compete in the market.
The core competencies of the Creative Mobile and Web division consist of:
- Mobile Strategy definition
- Mobile apps and sites
- E Commerce
- Security across every digital business transaction
- Hosting/managed services
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED GRADUATES WHO:
- Obtained a 2.1 or higher in a Computer Science / Technology related degree
- Design and explore new solutions
- Break new ground
- Challenge the status quo
- Passionate about the latest technologies
- Basic SQL
- Basic Linux scripting
- Android Studio/Eclipse
- Passion for learning new technologies in general and mobile in particular
AS A GRADUATE WITH REPLY YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN:
- Development/configuration of new systems and applications on the basis of detailed specifications
- Design, coding and debugging of applications
- Defining and documenting operating procedures
- Understanding technical design specifications and translating them into implementation details
- Supporting the general delivery process on projects, helping the customer with on-site support activities